Equity Services are Brokerage transactions for common and preferred stock, warrants, and other securities which are listed on the national securities exchanges, including (OTC) NASDAQ.
Have you ever considered using your brokerage account to secure a loan? Many investors do not realize that a margin brokerage account gives them access to funds at interest rates that may be lower than standard bank or credit card loans. whether the loan is to fulfill a financial obligation, take that much needed vacation or to simply make a purchase, it is an extension of credit using the power of leverage, thereby enhancing value without increasing the investment of your own funds. Best of all, there is no lengthy approval process-- all you need is a signed Margin Agreement along with sufficient marginable securities in your account, and the cash is yours. Before trading stocks in a margin account, it is important to carefully review the written Margin Agreement provided by Cheevers, Hand and Angeline, LLC or our clearing firm, Pershing LLC (a subsidiary of the Bank of New York Mellon Corporation), and to consult with Cheevers, Hand and Angeline, LLC regarding any questions or concerns you may have regarding margin accounts. *Please note that you can lose more funds than you deposit in the margin account. Please request a full copy of our margin disclosure statement.
OTC Equity Trading
Cheevers Hand and Angeline, LLC, operating as an office of supervisory jurisdiction under Excel Securities & Associations Inc, offers high quality trade execution through Pershing LLC, a subsidiary of the Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, Pershing has been synonymous with high quality trading for almost 60 years. Through Pershing we offer trading and execution experience in the following areas:
(1) Listed securities: With a strong presence in the New York Stock Exchange and the American Stock Exchange and other major exchanges world wide, Pershing offers industry presence and a reputation for unquestioned reliability and integrity.
(2) OTC Trading: Pershing's professional traders make markets in more than 200 securities, on the National Security Dealers Automated Quotron System (NASDAQ) and are also linked both electronically and by voice to the trading desks of several major market makers throughout the country.
(3) Fixed Income: Pershing's full service trading and liaison desk provides personalized service and a wide variety of products including:
- Government Bonds
- Corporate Bonds
- Municipal Bonds
- Mortgage-backed Securities
- Preferred Stock
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Money Market Instruments
(4) Mutual Funds: Pershing offers the ability to execute, settle and maintain custody for more than 11,500 load and no-load funds and provides the facilities to process dividend reinvestment, exchanges, and systematic withdrawals.
Stock Options & Index Option Financing
Through Pershing LLC's (a subsidiary of the Bank of New York Mellon Corporation) direct connections to all major options markets, we can assist you with options strategies to suit your particular investment objectives. Current options risk disclosure documents and additional information is available upon request. We can also assist you with the timing and exercise of employee stock options, including cashless exercising.
Choose CHA for all your equity investing needs
We'd be happy to sit down with you and explain all your options when investing in Equities. Call our office today to speak with an experienced financial planner or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation at our office.